People v ________________________ Citation Number_____________
In consideration for there being no issue of:
1. Danger of flight risk, danger to the community nor likelihood committing any crime upon the granting of a Release On My Own Recognizance.
2. My right to a trial as guaranteed by the United States and California Constitutions under the 6th Amendment and Incorporated to the states by the 14th Amendment “A defendant in a criminal case shall have the right to a trial...”
3. My right to Due Process of Law.
4. I should not have to pay for the right to trial by posting the trial penalty and or penalty assessment.
5. I am presumed innocent and should not have to pay any penalty, unless there is a finding or admission of guilt by a Court of Law.
I, the undersigned, promise through my counsel named below, promise to appear at all times and places either myself or through counsel, as ordered by the Court or Magistrate by any Court, or any Magistrate before whom the charge is subsequently pending.
I have been informed and understand that if I or my counsel fail to so appear, such failure to appear is a separate and distinct offense with which I may be charged in addition to any other offense(s), and which is punishable as a Misdemeanor with a fine not exceeding $1,000.00 or jail not exceeding six months in jail or both.
Stanley Alari, Attorney at Law SBN 53058,
1127 Alejo Road, Palm Springs, CA 92266
Telephone: 562-682-5372 Fax: 1-760-406-6222